Quality and Enviornment Policy
“Eureka Express” is a leading company providing a vast range of printing solutions, committed to meet and exceed customer expectations through its guiding philosophies as under:
- To continuously monitor and improve our management, process, and review systems and ensure compliance with the standards of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, and the 140001:2015 EMS for Quality and Environment objectives.
- To improve competence, skills, awareness, and participation of workers through continual training and development programs in Quality and Environment aspects. To promote a professional work environment through teamwork and innovation and through employee participation and process ownership
- To make sure that none of our operational activities have any negative impact on the environment through a commitment to reduce pollution.
- To plan and implement the achievement of Quality and Environment objectives related to our scope of work.
- To monitor and economize the cost of quality and ensure customer satisfaction through on time delivery of quality products and services.
- To communicate with all related and external parties in the application of our policies and procedures to continually develop skills and to improve our operating system.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Quality, Health and Safety, Environment and Business Conducts.